When you refer a patient to Results, we recognize two things:
- You are entrusting us with the care of your patient.
- There is nothing more important than providing that patient with world-class treatment and service.
One of the ways we do this is by creating what we call “3E Moments,” which are opportunities to Engage, Encourage and Educate your patient.
This starts with receiving the referral and quickly (typically within 24 hours) getting the patient scheduled for their initial evaluation. The initial evaluation is the one of the most critical 3E moments, which is why we follow up every first visit with this email, which effectively communicates the following:
- A clear welcome message. It’s basic, but research confirms how important it is that patients feel welcome into our clinics. First impressions truly count.
- We are on a journey together. This message reinforces patient engagement and encourages them to mentally prepare for completion of their plan of care. It includes a link with more “what to expect” details and a video, all of which confirms they are in good hands and we are going to help them achieve their goals.
- Testimonial video links. Further reassurance and educations with the help of former patients – not just from us – which tends to be a more trusted source for consumers in general.
- Digital engagement. Digital/social connectivity helps solidify patient commitment – so we encourage connecting via Facebook (Check In!) and online reviews on Facebook, Google or Yelp. This in turn helps encourage other patients, creating a virtual 3E cycle.
We want every referral to become a graduating patient that feels great, and feels great about their referral to Results. That’s what you’re entrusting us to deliver, and we’re dedicated to helping your patients get there.
Click here to view the entire welcome email.